Perhaps the same Merlin I witnessed nailing a redwing or starling on
Spencer Rd. near the roundabout. He attacked across the northbound lane,
luckily there was no southbound traffic and I was able to stop to hold off
the truck behind me and the catch was flown off back across the lane into
the trees on the uphill side.