Hi all,

My wife and I were wrapping up a game of disc golf when a Common Nighthawk
silently flew directly overhead, heading South. We were in the open field
right next to Dotson Park Trail road for any who want to try for it. First
sighted at around 8:35. We didn't see him again, but were only there for
another 5 or 10 minutes. (For those of you who don't know, the entrance to
the disc golf course is directly across from the Danby Town Hall... We were
just East of the Danby Community Church when he flew overhead.)

Thanks!
Ethan