Hi folks.

We had the great pleasure of an incredible visit from a young peregrine falcon this afternoon as we stood on the deck at the Visitor Center scanning the pool in front of us. It flew in suddenly, strafed a few birds (and missed) and then proceeded to give all present a very nice aerial demonstration before it headed out for points elsewhere. Very exciting to watch. One of those rare serendipitous moments we enjoy now and then as we bird the Basin. A real treat!