I looked rather carefully for birds around the pavilion dock area at
Stewart Park on Tuesday morning.  I didn’t find yesterday’s cuckoo, but I
did see at least one, probably two CAPE MAY WARBLERS and a TENNESSEE
WARBLER with many Yellow-rumped Warblers, a few Ruby-crowned Kinglets, and
a PURPLE FINCH in the tallest willow next to the dock.

I found another Tennessee Warbler by the swan pen, and I think that there
were probably a few other calling non-Yellow-rumped warblers, which I
couldn’t confirm by sight.  I didn’t find any unusual birds on the lake.

Mark Chao