To this report, I can add a drake EURASIAN WIGEON that I was finally able to
pick on the back edge of the huge duck flock on the Main Pool. Fantastic
numbers of waterfowl this morning, tripping the eBird filters for Gadwall, Am
Wigeon, Redhead, and Ruddy Duck. The 8 CATTLE EGRETS were at Goose Haven at
11:30 am, as well.

KEN

Kenneth V. Rosenberg
Conservation Science Program
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
Office: 607-254-2412
cell: 607-342-4594
k...@cornell.edu<mailto:k...@cornell.edu>

On Nov 13, 2016, at 7:27 PM, Michael Tetlow