As I walked down Tower Rd, on the Cornell campus, I stopped to check Bradfield
Hall to see if the (same as last year?) peregrine had returned.  Sure enough, I
saw a couple of dark blobs on one of the higher ledges.  I didn't have my
binoculars, but I clearly saw the contrast of the dark hood with lighter
feathers underneath at one point when the bird turned its head.  I think the
other blob was a squirrel, its tail hanging over the edge.

The ledge was the one with the most fresh white poop markings on it. It is near
the corner of the building on the side facing the greenhouses and Minn's
garden, and close to Tower Rd.  I had noticed a couple of weeks ago that the
white streaks were looking pretty fresh, so I have been waiting to see the
falcon again.
-Liisa

Liisa Mobley