HI Folks,

    I have this fascination with owls and I believe I have gone out on some 60
Christmas Counts in pre-dawn hours looking/listening for them. I find that my
hearing isn't as good as it once was and I can't hear owls that are calling
from as great a distance as I once could. I would enjoy some company, with
individuals either with or without great hearing.

   I don't want to take any owls from the route/back yard of someone else. I
hope to do the area roughly bounded by 96B,King Rd-Yaple Rd. and Rt 96
including the lower portion of Treman St. Pk. Please let me know if you would
like to do part of this area on your own, or if you are unsure of potential
overlap with any area for owling that you would like to do.

   I would like to start at 4:15 in the parking lot for Buttermilk St. Pk.
Adjacent to King Rd. Now I know there may be hundreds who would like to join me
at this hour, but owling has to be limited to a small group. So, do hurry and
make your reservations.

John Confer