During the last NYS Breeding Bird Atlas period (2000-2005), field workers who
submitted breeding records for Threatened species or species of Special Concern
were subsequently asked to provide DEC with additional information (locations).

Is it true that eBird has not yet implemented data output for breeding records?
If so, does this mean that a land management entity like DEC or the US Forest
Service can't just consult eBird for Confirmed or Probable breeding locations
of Threatened or Special Concern species that might be impacted by management,
but instead has to make special requests? Do management planners routinely make
such requests?

I ask this because in my area (Danby/Newfield) I've seen several recent DEC
actions that look like they could easily have been modified if location
information had been available.

-Geo Kloppel