Daughter, Becky, & I, got to see them late yesterday afternoon. What a
treat. Also had one pied-billed grebe & a kingfisher. Disappointed to
not see any mergansers.  A fisherman said he had seen 2 bald eagles at
the far east end but didn't know where the nest was.    Has anyone seen
a nest?

Lake Como was VERY quiet/calm but we did see a kingfisher in a tree in
the swamp.

Fritzie