Yesterday I saw & heard a male B ORIOLE in my apple tree. Tho i now have put
out oranges on tree branches & dish of jelly, have not seen him.
Yesterday evening I had 3 male ROSE BR. GROSBEAKS eating sunflower seeds at
back yd feeders.
Now today i think I have a 4th individual because this guy, tho all back white
& rosy as for a male, has a rather spotty head with remnants of a white eyebrow
or line on each side of head.
While outside early today, replenishing birdfood in front yard, saw 5 CEDAR
WAXWINGS eating the petals of apple blossoms. Watched for awhile & they ate a
lot of petals.
Something new every day!

Donna Scott
Lansing