This morning, Jeremy Collison and I were excited to see that Bob's
basic-plumage SANDERLINGS had reappeared on the beach at Myers Point after
they made their mysterious disappearance yesterday. We were even more
excited when I spotted an adult PARASITIC JAEGER zipping north low over the
lake while scanning from the marina. Other birds of note included CLIFF
SWALLOW and ORCHARD ORIOLE.

Full checklist with some good Sanderling and terrible jaeger pictures:

The male GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER was still in the central part of the
Hawthorn Orchard in the evening yesterday, along with a nice ORANGE-CROWNED
WARBLER along the north side. Today migrants seem subdued, although the
Swan Pen at Stewart Park was typically abound with Palm (14+),
Yellow-rumped (30+), and Yellow (9+) warblers.

--
Jay McGowan
Macaulay Library