Hi All,

Please see the message below about a bird banding demonstration that we are
giving this Sunday. We'll talk about the long running tree swallow research
that goes on at the Cornell Experimental Ponds and demonstrate taking
measurements and banding. We are gearing the demonstration towards kids
ages 5 and up, but anyone is welcome.

Best,

Conor Taff

-

*Bird Banding Demo Day*

Visit the nest of a tree swallow at Cornell’s Experimental Ponds to learn
about these amazing birds, and how to handle, measure, and band them.
Program targeted for ages 5 and up. 11am, Sunday June 25.

The entrance to Cornell Experimental Ponds, Unit 2 is on Neimi Rd, three
driveways west of Hanshaw Rd. Drive in down a long gravel driveway, through
an open chain link gate. You will see a field of nest boxes to your left as
you drive in.

For more information contact Maren Vitousek (m...@cornell.edu) or Conor
Taff (cc...@cornell.edu).

--