Dear Friends,
We hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend with family, friends and
fireworks in Stewart Park.

*Please join Friends of Stewart for a short ribbon-cutting celebration for
the newly restored Fuertes Bird Sanctuary Overlook in Stewart Park.  *

*WHEN: Wednesday, July 12th at 8:30am*

*WHERE: At the Overlook, next to the Cascadilla Boathouse*
                       (ample parking is available by the Overlook)

Brief comments and an overview of the fine work completed on the historic
Overlook during the past year will be followed by coffee and treats.

Special thanks to Triad Foundation; a local family foundation that wishes
to remain anonymous; and numerous individual donors who made this wonderful
improvement project possible.  And thank you to our many partners in the
project including the City of Ithaca, Historic Ithaca, the Cayuga Bird
Club, many volunteers and our contractor/suppliers Brainstone, Accufab, and
the Plantsmen Nursery.

We hope you can join us! No need to RSVP

Best,

*Rick & Diana*

Rick Manning, Executive Director

Diana Riesman, Board Chairperson