Hi,
There are definitely Bald Eagles on Dryden Lake.  The Spring Field
Ornithology Field trippers saw them in April.
Carol Cedarholm

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 6:55 PM, Bard Prentiss <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi All,
> I keep getting reports of daily visitations of Bald Eagles at Dryden Lake
> from non birders living around   the lake.  it's possible that they are
> Ospreys nesting nearby and even eagles nesting nearby.  Perhaps someone
> might check it out.  I would but I have to be loaded in the car and driven
> there , about 40 min. total for a visit plus observation time. I can't ask
> my wife to do that very often.
> Bard
>
> Bard V. Prentiss
> 27 East Main Street
> Dryden, NY 13053
> [email protected]
> 607-844-4691
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Cayugabirds-L List Info:
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsWELCOME
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
>
> ARCHIVES:
> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
> 3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/CAYU.html
>
> Please submit your observations to eBird:
> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
>
> --
>
>

--

Cayugabirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/CAYU.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to