I haven't heard any reports of the Ruff being refound so far today, despite
considerable effort. So far no concentrations like Dave described, but
small numbers of yellowlegs in several spots on the drive, as well as
slightly higher numbers at Kipp Island just to the east. Best bird is a
breeding plumage STILT SANDPIPER currently at Seneca Flats, as well as the
continuing pelican out on the main pool.