I would highly recommend calling any place first before driving there to get a
park pass, I was told Seneca Falls Women’s Park does not sell them (since they
don’t charge an entry fee). You can try to purchase them on-line, but expect a
long delay in receiving them. Be sure to try and purchase them before August
28th, when the price goes from $10 to $80. (note: on-line purchases come with
an added surcharge/processing fee).

Montezuma Nat Wildlife Refuge no longer sells any passes due to the added red
tape and requirements the government has imposed in selling these passes.

Mark Miller

Sent from Windows Mail