Montezuma Sunset Bird Watching Tour Thurs. Sept. 28  5 pm - 7 pm
The autumn migration continues as millions of waterfowl, shorebirds and
songbirds continue to use Montezuma during their long southbound journey. Hop
in our van for an excursion to Montezuma’s birding hotspots where dozens of
species can be seen and heard! The cold front that is going to usher in autumn
weather Wednesday night should also bring in a lot of birds from Canada;
perfect timing for this tour. Novice, experienced and expert birders are
welcome. Our guests will also learn about how the 50,000 acres of habitat at
the Montezuma Wetlands Complex are managed for birds, other wildlife and
people. Binoculars and field guides will be provided. Fee: $8/child; $15/adult,
$40/family. Space is limited and registration is required. Meet at the
Montezuma Audubon Center 2295 State Route 89, Savannah, NY 13146. Please call
315-365-3588 or email montez...@audubon.org.
Chris LajewskiCenter DirectorMontezuma Audubon
Centerhttp://ny.audubon.org/montezuma