This afternoon at about 5pm I saw about 200 Turkey Vultures circling over the
vicinity of NYS-34/96, Decker Rd, and NYS-13 south of Ithaca near the Newfield
Town Line. Earlier in the day I had seen smaller numbers southbound along the
east edge of the Cayuga Lake Valley in Lansing. This afternoon about 3:40 I saw
some kettling, apparently also southbound over West Hill from Downtown Ithaca,
likely some of the same Judith reported.
- - Dave Nutter