Good afternoon bird fiends and friends,

The Montezuma Audubon Center staff is happy to welcome back Jean Soprano, of
Kindred Kingdoms Wildlife Rehabilitation, who will have live owls on display
during her presentation about the silent hunters of the night. Then, join the
Montezuma Audubon Center staff for an owl prowl around the woods and grasslands
to search for Montezuma’s wild owls and other nighttime wildlife.

Fee: $6/child, $8/adult, $25/family. Space is limited and registration is
required.

Call 315-365-3588 or email montez...@audubon.org<mailto:montez...@audubon.org>.

I’ve attached our event infographic for your review! Hope to see you this
weekend, or another time if you can’t make it!

Happy birding-

Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator
Montezuma Audubon Center