I was noticing an eerie silence in my garden since this original post but
did have a few Tufted Titmouses (Titmice?) show up that day at my feeder
along with a group of chickadees and jays.  I think it is cool that feeder
birds continue to scout and forage for the "good" stuff and then probably
also communicate with others about it.  Isn't the bounty due to the amazing
rains we had this past spring....but I am noticing some growth spurts on my
fruit trees now after the recent rains, when they should be dropping leaves
by now.  Freaky.

*---Sandy Wold*
Author/Originator of Cayuga Basin Bioregion Map
(for sale at Wegmans, Autumn Leaves, Cornell Plantations, and Visitor's
Bureau)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandy-wold-877114a7/
*https://sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap/about-author-and-artist
<https://sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap/about-author-and-artist>*
www.Sandy-Wold.com <http://www.sandy-wold.squarespace.com/>

*"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come ALIVE, for what
the world needs is people who have come ALIVE."  **- Dr. Howard Thurman,
American Theologian, Clergyman and Activist (1900-1981) *