First , Happy thanksgiving to every one.

I am thinking of taking a trip to Conowingo MD to see the Bald Eagles who come by the hundreds to fish at the dam there, also there are thousands of Gulls. It is a 4 1/2 hour trip one way and will be a long day, leaving at 6:00 AM and returning that evening.   We will stop for lunch on the way and again on the way back. I am thinking that Sat. Dec. 1st would be a good day. The weather is forecast to be clear and in the mid 50s.
If you are interested please PM me at c...@cornell.edu
Carl