From: bounce-122138947-68441...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-122138947-68441...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Donna Lee Scott
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 9:15 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L <cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] They're back!

Recent snowy spell his brought back many of my usual feeder birds.
10 morning doves, 20 Gold finches, 3 titmouse, pair each of woodpeckers: downy,
hairy, red bellied; 2 - 3 White breasted nut hatch, a Starling, 7 DE junco, 1
House finch, 12 House sparrow, ~4 Blue Jay, intermittent small flocks Cedar
waxwing, 2 Carolina Wren, 6 Northern cardinal.

On Cayuga Lake yesterday lots CA Geese, 8 Red breasted merganser, 2 bufflehead.

Donna Scott
Lansing
Sent from my iPhone
Subscribe, Configuration and