Well, we have lots of Goldfinches and House Finches.
Plus the usual suspects: Titmice, Nuthatches, Chickadees and woodpeckers (R-B,
D, H) and M-doves, DE juncos.
 The local Carolina wren continues to eat suet from the feeder.
We had a Bluebird drinking at the birdbath on one of those very cold days.
Also, we've had visits from a Cooper's Hawk and a Redtail.

West Hill in the city

Regi

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
Wm. Shakespeare