Thank you all for posting more details to Cayugabirds-L, as I’m sure there are
others who are not on the GroupMe RBA, nor received any text alerts about the
eBird submissions, who would like to attempt to see this bird.

Are there any caveats or issues of private landownership that need to be
expressed here, now?

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

On Jan 15, 2018, at 1:34 PM, Ethan Chaffee