Greetings all,

I have spaces left in my van tour for tomorrow January 18, 2018. We'll meet at
the Montezuma Audubon
Center<http://ny.audubon.org/about-us/centers-sanctuaries-chapters/montezuma-audubon-center>
 at about 1:45pm, and depart at 2pm. I plan to bird our way down to Cayuga
Lake, making the first "official" stop at Mud Lock across from Montezuma NWR.
Next I'll head to the Town of Cayuga dock, check out any rafts of waterfowl
that may be visible, and then to Mill Pond near Union Springs. Of course if
anything pops up along the way we'll stop and take a look. The trip will
conclude back at the MAC around 5pm, unless the birding is REALLY good, then I
might be convinced to stay out a bit longer. All levels of interest welcome!
From beginner to advanced, bring your camera and binoculars. I will provide
binos to those who don't have their own, and bring our spotting scope. It's a
great time, and I hope to get a full van!

Here's the program description that we've shared publicly:

Mar. 15, Thursday, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Montezuma's Bird Migration Van Tour

The Montezuma Wetlands Complex is Audubon's first globally significant
Important Bird Area because of the incredible number of waterfowl that stop
here during the spring and fall migrations. Enjoy a leisurely ride in the
Audubon van for an excursion to Montezuma's birding hot spots where thousands
of ducks, geese and swans can be seen. Bald eagles, Northern harriers, and
other raptors are a possibility too! Binoculars and bird guides will be
provided.

Fee: $8/child; $15/adult.

Let us know if you're able to make it!

Alyssa Johnson