Saw a Killdeer today on Hall Rd, Ovid.

Our first of the year Redwings were on Feb 27th, when we had both male and
female birds.  I thought the males usually come first with the females a bit
later, but that wasn't the case at our place this year.

At our feeders yesterday and today have been many Redwings, and several
Grackles and Cowbirds, in addition to the regular winter feeder birds.  Also
had a song sparrow yesterday.

Marty
Marty Schlabach                       m...@cornell.edu
8407 Powell Rd.                         home  607-532-3467
Interlaken, NY 14847               cell        315-521-4315