I found a Gyrfalcon on Yellow Tavern Rd, west of rte 414 in the town of Fayette
Sat morning. It appears to be a more brownish morph, or possibly a juvenile
gray morph. I don’t think it is the same bird that has been seen at the nearby
stone quarry (along Canoga Rd) despite the close proximity. Photos are on the
Eaton Birding Society facebook page.
Also had 3 Snowy Owls around the FL Airport/Lott Farm, all very close to the
road. Thousands of Snow Geese still around many fields in the town of Fayette.

Mark Miller

Sent from Windows Mail