Yesterday, a Pine Warbler was among the GOFI and Siskins at my feeders.
While walking my dog, I noticed a Brown Creeper and we received some verbal
harassment from a Belted Kingfisher. I also heard some Winter Wrens close
by and got the bins on them to watch them singing away in preparation for
the storm today.

Today, 54 GOFI and 22 Siskins as well as an American Kestrel foraging
across the street. There are the usual woodpeckers (Red-bellied, Hairy,
Downy) but not as much Junco movement as the past few days have had.
Probably the overwhelming GOFI numbers.

--
*Grateful for your service*
*Andrew Schmalfuss Jr. *