Very pretty and good views, although I’d guess they are unlikely to stay long.
A regular parade of Hooded Mergansers, Bufflehead, Wood Ducks and of course
Mallards have been there on various days over last week. Two Belted Kingfishers
continue also.

I have seen no Tree Swallows out here, but may not have been looking at the
right time of day.

Along Ed Hill Road going S from Hile School Rd were three Kestrels spread out
along the wires, near last year’s nest site.  Maybe a juvenile still  hanging
from last year?

Anne
Anne B Clark
147 Hile School Rd