Yesterday I drove around a bit and saw several flocks of flickers, starting
with 5 in our front yard. At the end Karen and I saw 21 flickers in one mowed
lawn. (I don’t even want to report such an implausible number, but we did.)

Today at our feeders:
Newly noted female Pileated (to go along with the fore-mentioned male)
(If your spouse gets excited and waves a hand at the newly arrived female
Pileated so that it fleas away despite warning not to move, is this
justification for spousal abuse?)
And the other woodpeckers also
1 Fox Sparrow
1 Chipping
1 Field
2 Song
3 White-throats
8 Tree
~15 Siskin
~20 goldfinch
~25 juncos
2 Purple Finch (House Finch yesterday)
Pine Warbler trying to feed at the turret of a black oil sunflower feeder.
(I scraped some mealworms out of our constant culture and put them on a tray
for the warbler, but I didn’t see the warbler come down to the tray.)
1 accipiter passing through
1 turkey hen
6 deer

I do sit at the windows with binocs in hand quite a lot.

I don’t think it is good for the birds, especially the Pine Warbler, but I
still can enjoy it.