I am working on several art and writing projects and am looking for a place
to do writing retreats.  Ideally, it would have any of the following:

--I can pay rent or do pet-sitting (I love dogs/cats)
--location (nearby, in the U.S. or in a Spanish-speaking country)
--birding/hiking opportunity
--quiet location (no noisy neighbors)
--reliable electricity/wifi
--could be for several weeks or months (now-September)
--could be in winter (January-May)
--non-smoking, clean, no strong fragrance cleaners

Please keep my name.  Thank you in advance!
Sandy

*---**CLIMATE CHANGE ACTION YOU CAN TAKE: Divesting from animal agriculture
by switching to a plant-based diet can help our planet transform.  A vegan
diet is heart-healthy, non-violent, anti-colonial, and sustainable! **Pledge
the **Ithaca *
*10 or 30-day (Plant-based) Vegan
Challenge!**www.facebook.com/groups/IthacaVeganChallenge/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/IthacaVeganChallenge/>*
Instagram* #VeganPlanet2020*

*---**Sandy Wold, **sustainability educator/artist*
B.S. Chemistry/Biochemistry, University of Florida
M.S. Science Education​, UC Santa Cruz/SUNY Cortland
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandy-wold-877114a7/
https://sandy-wold.squarespace.com/