Bird was last seen from end of Keibal Rd Whitney Point on a gravel bar in
the middle of the upper reservoir. It was reported to have flown south.
Given the horrible weather today including northwest winds, low cloud
heights, snow and rain showers I can't see why the bird would leave. I am
hoping it will come back. I will keep people
posted if I get any word via our RBA text alerts in the event that folks
are chasing a really good county bird for Broome.  The glossy ibis that was
at Upper lisle hasn't been seen in a few days either....

Dave Nicosia