FOY ....  about a doz. chimney swifts (we call them cigars) but I think they were migrating as none stayed over the girl's dorm of Union Springs Academy where they roost in the tall chimney or have had nests in past yrs.. I forgot to go back out before it got dark to see if any did go down in the chimney.

Daughter, Becky, tries to keep up with ospreys in our area. We roamed north to Cato-Meridian Sat. afternoon in the rain & foggy dreariness & found 4 new osprey nests to add to our list & I showed her a new bald eagle nest along the east side of Otter Lake.

The large flock of turkey vultures returned to Union Springs several wks. ago. I have yet to find where they roost.

Fritzie

Union Springs.