Laura and others:

We've had a surprising variety of birds eating suet at our feeders this spring.
I was wondering if others have seen this as well.  The list includes:Baltimore
Oriolesx Gray CatbirdsRose-breasted GrosbeaksPine Siskinsx Hairy, Downy,
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker and Red-bellied woodpeckersx Gracklesx Starlingsx Blue
Jaysx Red-winged Blackbirdsx Chickadeesx White-breasted Nuthatch  (and we have
Red-breasted too)Chipping Sparrow - around feeders, but not suet  Have seen the
"x's" above at our suet, too!Colleen Richards