In our perennial garden there is a junco nest with at least 3 eggs in the
leaves at the base of a bush. Our cat has not found it yet but when they hatch
I am afraid they are goners. I have relocated a junco ground nest to a platform
near by before and they were abandoned. There is a small tree nest to their
home. Should I 1) leave it alone 2) try to protect it better without moving it
3) put it in the low branches of the adjacent tree 4)any other thoughts other
than removing our cat
Thanks for any advise
Jim Gaffney

Sent from my iPhone