All,

I found a lone red-necked phalarope around 7 am this morning on the mudflat
adjacent to the Susquehanna River across from River Rd Endwell, NY. The
bird flew out of sight and behind some trees that made it hard to refind. I
returned later in the morning and was happy to find 2 red-necked
phalaropes, apparently a male and female actively foraging in a puddle in
the mudflat area close to where I had it earlier this morning. These birds
were cooperative and many birders got to see them which was awesome. This
looks to be a first county record for Broome for this species. As of 400
pm, the birds were still being viewed from River Rd Endwell.

I attached some terrible quality digiscope images of both birds.
see  https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45857153

Best,
Dave Nicosia