I was at Allan H Treman State Marine Park this morning. The field north of the
marina had a male BOBOLINK singing over it, sometimes close to the ground, but
at least once in flight higher than the Osprey platform. Over the lake far to
the north I saw at least 1 female & 3 male PURPLE MARTINS. Somewhere along the
western grassy path almost to the north corner I heard three “bzzzzz bzzzz”
songs of a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW when I was on the northern grassy path, but I
did not hear it when I was closer, nor did I see it. There are also ORCHARD
ORIOLES in that area, a male singing and a female with nesting material, but I
did not see where she took it.

- - Dave Nutter