I made a rare trip to Danby area yesterday, and we had a male Northern Harrier
over the wetland on Hillview Rd and the grassy capped landfill to the south.
Not sure how close that is to Walding Lane. Also Virginia Rails in that
wetland.

Thanks Geo for keeping track of Acadian Flycatchers in that area as well— we
saw the loudly calling bird on Michigan Hollow Rd. We could not find a
Worm-eating Warbler, however, despite spending more than an hour scrambling on
the steep slope where they usually are. Does anybody know of a territory that
is active this summer?

Ken

Sent from my iPhone