We seem to have a lot of birds on the lower 10 ton15 acres. The odd thing to us
is indigo Buntings, Rose-breasted grosbeaks, and Baltimore Orioles all frequent
our feeders. At the same time, our usual 5 or 6 red-breasted Nuthatches seem to
be down to 1 or 2. Many birds live around here including several warblers.

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com