Hi y’all…

Last week I tried to describe an unknown bird song — a short, steady musical trill with a slight pause and a single higher note, one full step up in pitch.  It took us a while — he was really good at avoiding being recorded — but we finally got two recordings of it.  In the first he vocalizes twice, once (quietly) right at the beginning, and a second time (louder) at the end.  The second is only once but is a little better quality.

Because of the size of the files I’m sending them in two separate emails.

Any ideas?

cheers,

Gordon Bonnet
Trumansburg