A group of the usuals (minus one plus an Amish guy) went on a 'scouting trip'
at Knox-Marcellus on Friday preceding Saturdays 'Public Walk'.
Of course, they flushed many of the birds, pushing them away from the dikes and
some, including the Ruff, out of the area.
How could any right minded person think this scouting adventure would have a
positive impact on so many who waited until the scheduled time Saturday morning.
I've only seen reports from one scout so I don't know if any of the others even
bothered to show up today. But hey., they got theirs, right?
Today's participants deserved better.
So elitist and exclusionary.