Currently a vote is being taken by an Albany station whether or not to license
cats. As I write, the NO vote is winning. I urge anyone concerned about this
issue, for or against, to vote. I favor licensing for several reasons that are
becoming increasingly clear. This is not the time to spell them out, but I will
at least these: the serious effect on wildlife populations of depredation by
this introduced species, the spread of tooplasmosis, and the increasing
incidence of cab-borne rabies.
     The vote is being taken at:
www.news10.com/news/local-news/local-group-calling-for-statewide-cat-licensing-law/1382965895

G. Rising