We still have plenty of hummers on the feeders and at the red bergamot (bee
balm).
There are also LOTS on the shores of Seneca lake, just north of Lodi.

Draft Gratitude is an all volunteer organization dedicated to saving the
lives of draft horses that were bound for slaughter, victims of neglect or
abuse, or whose owners are unable to provide for their needs. Learn
more at Draft
Gratitude <https://www.draftgratitude.com/>