All,

We will be doing another guided shorebird walk to K-M and Puddler's Marshes
Montezuma this coming Saturday August 11th. We will meet at the visitor's
center at 7 am or if you desire you can go to the East Road overlook by 715
am. See attached flyer

There have been some great birds reported recently here including a basic
plumage RUFF and a continuing juvenile YELLOW-CROWNED NIGHT HERON. Plus a
nice assortment of shorebirds.

Here is an ebird list from last Saturday's walk led by Joshua Snodgrass.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S47656443
<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S47656443>

As always bring water, snacks, insect repellent and sunscreen. We will walk
down the dike and basically bird where the birds are. The weather looks wet
at times this week but so far looks nice on Saturday which will hopefully
keep water levels up for shorebirds.

Any questions let me know.

Best,
Dave Nicosia

P.S If conditions are still good we will do this again the following
Saturday on the 18th at 7 am.