Thanks for posting, Jay.

Several of us had the HUDWIT in the pool at the refuge visitor’s center
yesterday, early afternoon. Good looks from the balcony. About 15 minutes after
being first seen it took off and flew NNE until we lost sight of it. It
appeared to be heading towards K-M. We checked there an hour later and were
unable to spot it.

The visitor’s center pool held an ever-changing set of shorebirds: Long-billed
Dowitchers, Stilt Sandpiper, and Dunlin.

Bob McGuire