The  Cornell Lab Bird Academy is working on making an online course about
Nature Journaling and wanted to interview on camera people that have done any
form of nature journaling for a little commercial about our upcoming course.
See below for a full description of what nature journaling is in the message
from one of our course developers.

---Lee Ann van Leer-Bird Academy

The Bird Academy<https://academy.allaboutbirds.org/> team at the Lab of
Ornithology is working on an online course about nature journaling  with Liz
Clayton Fuller<https://www.lizclaytonfuller.com/> (a former Illustrator at the
Lab of O). As part of the course, we are creating videos in a similar style as
this video about learning bird
song<https://academy.allaboutbirds.org/courses/be-a-better-birder-how-to-identify-bird-songs/>.

We would love for you to be part of the videos! If you have ever spent time
writing about, drawing, or painting your observations of nature and you're
willing to share your experiences and/or work on camera, please let me know.
We'll likely be filming in mid-late January 2019.

Thank you for considering! We can't do this without you.

What is nature journaling?
Nature journaling is the practice of recording and reflecting on your
observations of nature. It often involves drawing, painting, and writing, but
it can take many different forms. If you've ever spent time in nature, drawing,
painting, or writing about your observations, you've nature journaled!

--
Susan Lyons, PhD
Course Developer, Bird Academy

Visit Bird Academy: