We haven't had any so far this year, but some years small flocks -
usually between 3 and 8 - they swoop in and entertain us when the snow
is deep.   At least one figured out how to land on edge of our hopper
feeder - s/he had to fly in carefully from the side, ducking under the
overhang, just fitting by scrunching down & clinging onto the narrow
seed tray, parallel to it.  Although they are sitting in most of the
tray, they still have room to eat from the very end of it.  No way to
know if many different crows mastered that move and did it in rotation
or just one, but it is an impressive feat of athleticism.  (After flying
in from the side for several days, s/he/they decided it was easier to
start on the roof and jump off from there, ducking under the overhang
and simultaneously grabbing the feed tray, to arrive in the same
position - which seems even harder when observed.)

Alicia