Hi Jared,
Having a Common Redpoll come to your feeder is pretty special. We don't
have Common Redpolls here every winter, so we've all been out enjoying them
in the couple of spots that they've frequented this season.
2015 was the last time we had an irruption of Common Redpolls. The eBird
reports you see reflect that - for the whole Finger Lakes region.

I hope your Redpoll visits you again!

Diane Morton