A flock of about 100 redpolls flew into a row of deciduous trees in the middle
of the farm between Creamery Rd and Central Chapel Rd in Caroline. They stayed
long enough for me to get a rough count but not long enough for me to search
for any Hoarys. They disappeared when I looked away, so I don't know which way
they went, but my guess is north. They came in from the southwest. They didn't
come down to the nearby feeders, so they may just be passing through.
Anne Marie Johnson