The amazon link to the game is here along with two player reviews.
https://www.amazon.com/Stonemaier-Games-Wingspan/dp/B07MC9JN56

*ur family plays a lot of Eurogames, and Wingspan ranks up there with the
best of them! The build quality is stunning - dice roller, plenty of bags
and boxes to hold everything (no need for special wooden organizers
really), pieces, and even the quality of the paper stock used in the rules
is head and shoulders above typical fare.There is surprising depth for a
game about birds, with multiple possible ways to win. Once you do a few
turns the game pace is pretty steady.Overall highly recommended and
probably the best game of this sort since Gloomhaven, and it appeals to a
wider audience. Great add to any collection and worth every penny.*
The artwork for this game is phenomenal. (You can actually order prints via
a link provided on the info page of the game on StoneMaier's website). The
components are all high quality. I would have preferred for the game to
come with wooden resource tokens, but if you desire, those can be acquired
through MeepleSource. I thoroughly enjoy Gizmos and other engine building
games and this is a great one. I like how you can decide if you want round
scoring to be directly competitive or indirectly competitive. If you are
looking for a multiplayer game that can also be played solo, this game has
an "Automa" designed for the game.

The game comes with small token trays to contain pieces. I was not
expecting this and was a nice touch. Nothing fancy, just super useful.

At first I thought the theme would not appeal to me, but my mind was
quickly changed after diving into it. You can tell how much time was put
into the research of each bird on the 170 bird cards.

Anyways, I will have to play more games of this before giving a proper
critique. But initially I find this game beautiful and charming, with a
great use of engine-building mechanics and an abundance of quality
components.

My "belongs in my gaming library" score at this time is a: 5 out of 5 Bird
Eggs

--
“